Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh those beautiful eyes...



My prayer for you Paige is that through those eyes you see...the goodness in others, the beauty of yourself, hope for the future, a sister who adores you and parents who love you. Paige, I hope you will see how blessed we are, and how hard others struggle, how loving and showing others Christ's love can change others world as well as your own. I trust that God will direct your path and and that you see His ways are good. I believe in you. I love you to the moon and back....






Dear little spunky Laine, my prayer for you is that though your eyes you will have compassion for those who are sick and in need. You have seen so much in your 3 years of doctors, hospitals, appointments that God will give you those eyes for love, patience and kindness to others. I pray that you can see how special and unique you are and God has a plan for you life. I hope you see the good in others, our love for you always, and a sister who thinks you are so special. You are the fizz that gives us fun, laughter, and joy. I love you to the moon and back too little one...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Lovely prayers for your girls.....Thank you for sharing, Jen. I enjoyed reading them.

Your girls are beautiful!

Sara