Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rainbows...


I love rainbows. I love the bright cheerful colors. I love the happiness and joy they bring my young girls who stare in amazement at the beautiful painting in the sky. I love even more what rainbows represent. God's promises to me. He loves me and cares for me. He does you too.


Today, he cares for my friend who miscarried and lost her baby...He cares for my patient that fought the fight and passed, but, is now looking at Jesus face...He cares for Laine and Paige and our family...He cares about you too. He cares about the big and little things in our lives. Thank you God for the promises you give. Thank you Jesus for the cross and for reminding us when times are tough you've been there too...You know pain. Without the rain there can't be the rainbows.

No comments: