Wednesday, December 17, 2008

holiday movies
















Grab the fam, snuggle up on the couch, grab a bag of popcorn and candy and watch "Its a Wonderful Life." Now that I am in my 30's I am just beginning to appreciate this all-time great movie holiday classic. My sister in law is so obsessed with with the movie she named her cat ZuZu Petals. Cute name huh? There are lots of other great movies too. What about Little Women? Or Christmas Story? And I love anything Little House on the Prairie and really love the Christmas at Plum Creek episode. The cartoons of Frosty, Rudolph, and do you remember the movie "Twas the Night before Christmas" with the mouse and the clock he had to fix. I love that one! What is your favorite?
(And for my family who never leaves a comment because they can't figure how, all you do is push the comment line. It is as easy as that!)

No comments: