Sunday, September 14, 2008

what do your eyes look to?

I hope through her eyes she sees my love for her. I hope she can see that I care for her. I trust that her eyes see goodness, love, security, and joy. I pray that her eyes will see peace and goodwill in this world. I pray that when she has tears in her eyes that she is comforted and encouraged. I pray that the sparkle in her eyes remain for all her life. I pray for her future that through those eyes she will read and write and add and subtract. I believe that through those eyes could see herself as a doctor or lawyer or anything else she wants to be. But the prayer I pray most is that her eyes will look to God. That she will trust jesus will all her heart. Oh little one you are so special to me and your little eyes are just beautiful.

No comments: