Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paige at camp


Well Paige and been at camp since Sunday and she did really good when I dropped her off. She was a little quiet in the car when we getting closer to the camp. But then once she saw how cool it was she was really excited and asked "If I have fun can I come again..later this summer." She has 8 girls in the cabin (it is a tree house...very cool) and 2 counselors. When we got to the camp they took the parents around the camp and showed us the lake, craft area, dining hall and also the water park, and boating area as well as the cabins. We got to meet her counselors and it was so cool. When we walked up to the cabin a college girl Beth (Middle of top row of the picture) was her counselor and I have known her since she was a little girl as her parents attend our church. She is working there for the summer and attends college at CMU. I have probably known her since she was Paige's age. It was such a relief to know her and leave Paige with her. There is another counselor named Sara and she seemed sweet too (Top row right side). She comes home tomorrow night and I will be happy to see her. It is so quiet around here and Laine keeps asking "Where's Paigeie". (just in case you don't recognize Paige she is in the second row, third from the left with glasses)

1 comment:

Suzanne's Blog, Jane's Blog said...

Thats for stopping by my blog. I have a Paige also, but she is 17. We also call her Paigie. I hope your Paige had a blast at camp.