Friday, June 6, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words....


Laine was playing outside a couple weeks ago and I snapped this picture of her. I love this picture. The innocence, curiosity and simplicity speak so loudly to me. I loved her natural look. The wonder and amazement that she has for every new experience is awesome. That's one thing I love about being a parent is that children help bring excitement and joy to the most simple things. Even Paige at 7 still is excited about bubbles, sidewalk chalk, rainbows, splashing in the mud puddles, caterpillars and butterflies and most recently her new tadpole that is amazingly still alive after almost 2 weeks of being "rescued" from our friend's pool. She is feeding it and watching it grow. God, help me to appreciate the simple, normal, magical, wonderful, and fulfilling moments you give me too.

No comments: