Friday, January 9, 2009

one passion...scrapbooking

I learned to make the flowers from this scrapbook pages at this site. They are 3 girls Leah, Donna and Johanna who are the ultimate scrapbook girls. They have a wealth of knowledge and cute ideas. Grab a cup of coffee and watch the videos they produce. So fun! I bought a old dictionary at a thrift store yesterday for 50 cents to use to make the flowers and punch outs. Paige exclaimed "mom why are you cutting your bible up?" I had to do some explaining that it was a dictionary and not the bible. Then she says "Mom why are you cutting a dictionary up?" I had more xplain'in to do. I don't just scrapbook for the hobby part of it. I scrapbook to record events, memories and day to day activities in our family's life. Both the girls have their own. I also have a family one too. I have been doing this for 10 years and love how paige is learning to make her own too. See this post for her little christmas book



No comments: