This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com">Riggs Family Blog. Check out http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com">their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and for a chance to win $100.
Highs this week
1) Laine has stayed healthy this month and all winter for that matter. We have not had a hospital stay for a year now...for more info about Laine's VLCAD Dx. see here and here
2) Paige has not needed her breathing treatments or asthma medications for about 2 months now. Hopefully she is growing out out of the issues she had in the past.
3) Jeff and I traded our coffee night and stayed in to have popcorn and we watched the movie Fireproof. It was really good. It helped me to see ways I could be more of an encourager.
1) I have heard the Karg Family and their sweet girl here. The family is asking for a miracle.
2) The economy....being concerned....jobs,